As Israel gears up for its fourth general election in two years, it has become increasingly clear that Israeli politics is in the process of disintegration. It’s largely due to an ever more fragmented party system based on identity politics, says Shir Hever, author of the book, The Privatization of Israeli Security.
- As Palestinians Unite, Israel Is More Divided Than Ever
- Why did Israel Attack Gaza?
- Israel and Palestine: Future Directions in the Middle East
- “Sicherheit” – Wirtschaft und Ideologie in Israel
- Perspektiven auf Kolonialismus in Israel-Palästina
- Video: Germany Is Failing to Take Racism Seriously
- Netanyahu Indicted on Corruption Charges, But Won’t Step Down
- WhatsApp Lawsuit against NSO Group is Not Enough
- The Role of Religion in the Israeli Elections