An independent economic researcher, manager of the Alliance for Justice between Israelis and Palestinians and coordinator of the military embargo campaign for the Boycott National Committee (BNC).
. His research topics include:
- Privatization of security
- Global arms trade
- Israeli arms trade and security sector
- The economic aspect of the Israeli occupation of the Palestinian territory
- International aid to the Palestinians and to Israel
- Jüdische Stimme für gerechten Frieden in Nahost (board member) – a Jewish German organization promoting just peace in Israel/Palestine. The organization is a member of the EJJP: European Jews for Just Peace.
- Alternative Information Center, a joint Palestinian-Israeli organization active in Jerusalem and Beit Sahour.