I give lectures on several topics, for political groups, universities, unions, religious groups and so on.
The main topics I cover are:
- The privatization of security
- The Israeli arms trade and its place in the global arms trade
- International aid to Israel and Palestine
- The economic impact of the occupation of Palestinian territory on the Israeli economy
- The effects of the BDS movement (Boycott, Divestments, Sanctions) on the Israeli economy
Since 2005, I have given talks in many countries including Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, the Netherlands, Norway, Palestine, Qatar, Spain, Sweden, Venezuela, the UK and the US.
Examples of recent lectures:
A talk on the crisis of the Israeli security elite in Amsterdam in July 2016. The slides can be found here.